- Are you a practical, motivated and enthusiastic professional?
- Do you have experience in building strong customer focused relationships?
- Do you thrive on growing a business?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled person for the newly created position of Customer Relations Consultant in our thriving Centre for Dementia Learning team (CDL). This opportunity will based in Perth on a part time 0.5 EFT fixed term until June 2020 basis. You will love building customer relationships and be committed to ensuring the services provided by Dementia Australia are of excellent quality and meet the expectations of the organisations to which we provide services.
- Proactively building relationships with a range of organisations and service providers who currently utilise our services.
- Sourcing and developing relationships with new organisations to utilise our services.
- Identifying and developing ways in which to promote and grow the CDL team.
- Maintaining a regular visitation program with new and existing clients to ensure sound relationships are developed and maintained.
- Working closely and collaboratively with team members to ensure that an appropriate and quality service is provided to the organisations.
- Strong relationship building skills and customer service skills.
- Experience in sales and marketing.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets and achieve agreed income levels.
This is truly an exceptional opportunity for the right individual who can create new customer relationships, and build on ones that are firmly established. If you thrive on activity and are looking for the next challenge, we would like to hear from you.
For role enquiries, please contact Peta Coughlin on 08 8372 2100.
The position description can be found here.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter with your response to the key selection criteria to Recruitment@dementia.org.au
Applications close – Monday August 19, 2019.