Participants attend a two hour session over 5 consecutive weeks. The program is designed specifically for people in the early stages of dementia who still live in the community. Participants are able to bring a family member or friend with them if they like, who would attend a concurrent session. The program focuses on practical strategies for living well with dementia.
- Understanding dementia, brain functioning and brain health
- Opportunity to meet and share similar experiences
- Practical strategies for living well with dementia including the importance of self-care
- Extend your knowledge on legal aspects
- Services and supports available
Session dates: 5 weeks on Fridays (2 May – 31 May 2019)
Registration is essential as numbers are limited. For more information or to register your interest, please call Dementia Australia SA on (08) 8372 2100.