Become a member of Dementia Australia
By becoming a member you will have the opportunity to play an active part in shaping the future development of support to people with dementia, their families and carers.
- A monthly newsletter emailed to you to keep you informed on developments about dementia
- Notifications about upcoming opportunities to support our work
- Access to our extensive library and resource centre. The collection contains 8000+ resources available for loan to members covering all aspects of dementia in a variety of formats including Books, ebooks, Audio-books, Journals and DVD’s.
- Quarterly printed magazine which includes dementia news, research, events, publications and much more delivered to your home (Premium membership only)
Membership is open to anyone concerned about dementia. We offer two membership types:
- Regular membership – free of charge
- Premium Membership - $25 per person per year
To register please download and complete the registration form and send it by email to email@example.com or PO Box 6042, North Ryde, NSW 2113. Alternatively, you can phone us on 1300 636 679.