During National Science Week, Dementia Australia Dementia Research Foundation worked with the Dementia Collaborative Research Centres to host a panel discussion on dementia research and how this research will help us advance towards a world without dementia.
- Ita Buttrose AO, OBE - Journalist, author and National Ambassador for Alzheimer’s Australia
- Scientia Professor Henry Brodaty AO - Co-Director, Centre for Healthy Brain Ageing and Dementia Collaborative Research Centre, UNSW
- Professor Kaarin Anstey - Director, Centre for Research on Ageing, Health and Wellbeing and Dementia Collaborative Research Centre, ANU
- Dr Zoe Terpening - Clinical Neuropsychologist, Brain and Mind Research Institute, Sydney Uni
- Christine Bryden - Dementia advocate, author and living well with a diagnosis of dementia